Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A poem to all who have loved and lost...

My poor little heart aches still,
For the one Love I can never feel,
As the tears roll down my cheeks,
My thoughts goes to my beloved, wherever he may be.

I pray, I beg, I asked for the Lord’s mercy,
To let my little heart be free,
And let all the sorrow float away,
Yet, somehow, all these feelings cannot be swayed,
Apart from what it still wants to stay.

Pray tell, why it still hurts,
Pray, pls let the love go away,
Pray let the hole in my heart disappear,
And let happiness in my life again to reappear.

For one day, if my life I do partake,
I wish only happiness for my beloved one,
And forever he be blessed with whatever he may want
For him, my heart will never forget,
And to him, my soul will always be attached…

No comments: