Friday, March 6, 2009

Mr Curiosity...

Went for a Jason Mraz concert last night, and it was great (thanks for everything, SM).. but one song that really touched my heart was Mr Curiosity (well other than the fact that he was an EXCELLANT singer)... Everytime I hear that song, tears starts to well in my eyes. The music is hauntingly beautiful, the lyrics reminds me so much of what I feel most of the time.. and that love is a mystery..

"I'm looking for love this time...
sounding hopeful
but it's still making me cry...
Trying not to ask why..,
cause love is a mystery....

Mr curiosity, be Mr Please... do come and find me..
love is blinding when the timing never's right
who am I to beg for difference...
finding love in just an instant
but i don't mind..
at least i've tried...
I've tried..."

:)

trudge on....

1 comment:

May said...

mr curiosity
when sung by a guy
sounds like a really gay song ;p

but yes, agree with you that the lyrics are moving indeed ;)