Before the old year ends, and the new one begins anew.. here's the finalised list for 2009.. haha1. Finished 2 Ironmans (DNF-ed one though) .. My first ever was in IM Langkawi, and the second was IM Western Australia...
2. Skydived - tandem and solo (with multiple injuries during the solos)
Wanna go back again in 2010 if I can find the time and resources.
4. Did my first Duathlon - RAW duathlon.. yes, I did a tri before a duo.. so it's a new experience to me
Bell Tower in Perth
Bell Tower in Perth
5. White water Raft-ed in Singor (grade 5 river) and Whitewater Kayak-ed in Tanjong Malim
6. Did 2 trail runs - TNF 100 duo and GTB back to back
First time was for the wind tunnel with unker for about 45 minutes, altogether, then went back. Had nice Nasi Lemak though..
Second time was with the gurls in KL... the only time I gambled.. So far in my life, only gambled twice in Genting Highlands
And the third time was during the trailblazer iwth BK... cold...
8. Gg back to school and paying for it myself... Currently doing a Grad Cert in Medical Informatics.. plan to extend to Masters later on
9. Started doing crazy things before, during and after races - the "crawl" and the "teh tarik" finishing at KL marathon
10. Gg to Kuching a few times to visit couz and wifey.. and eating all the food there.. haha.. really a food capital of Malaysia
I had an amazing year and well.. an amazing time. There were many accomplishments, as there were failures. This was a year I really tested my limits on many occasions, and have learnt a lot from. The best accomplishment was making lotsa new and amazing friends, and some even more than just friends. Life is just amazing, ain't it? There are times of laughter and joy, sadness and anger, nervousness and uncertainties, and yet, when I look back, I dun regret going through it all. The greatest adventure is life and being alive, and the greatest of them all has yet to come.
A Merry Xmas and a Great and Amazing New Year to all out there, to those I know, and to those I have yet to know better :). May God blessed you all with the amazing ups and downs of life, as He has blessed me with his grace.
Trudge on, dun give up in watever u do as getting up again is actually 2/3's of the fun :)..
I Love my live, don't u? I'd like to hear more from whomever out there what they plan to do next year :).. and pray that you all accomplish it.. hehe..
PS. will upload the OZ entries later when I got time.