Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Training, training and more training..

A lot of ppl have asked.. how much do I actually train a day? I'm into running, cycling, swimming, climbing, trekking, diving, rafting, yada yada yada. So, to repeat the question, how much do I actually train a day? To put it simple, its based on a few factors - weather, fatigue level, boredom and how much I can get myself out of my ever too comfy bed at times - in other words, it's really how I feel on that day at that moment itself. There were a few weeks that I did swimming x1hr, runningx1hr and cycling x1hr, all in a day, 5 days a week. Then, I took a week break to recuperate.. It can get exhaustingly tiring, but I just never show it out :). For those who think I never tire out ... ask some of my best mates who have seen me crash out before.. not a pretty sight, plus I tend to sleep 15 hrs straight during the weekends if I overtrained in the weekdays :) I'm not superwoman, though I do try hard to be Catwoman (she's waaaay hotter in a black cat suit - not the Halle Berry version though).. meow meow...

So this past week has been a resting week, partly I'm preparing my injured left knee for the upcoming ultramarathon on Sat night. I just want to complete it, so not into the timing strictly... It's a 84 km run.. so wish me well...and that I survive the ordeal. YY's my designated emergency contact, so... if anything happens... er...welll......

:) trudge on all, will report more on lala's life later on.... after the race :), after all, i dont expect my fingers to be incapacitated, just my hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles, toes.. and my brain ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's still crazy(!), but all my best.