Saturday, June 14, 2008

New name...

Yes... the title sez it all..I have a new name.. by accident.. it happened so quick, that before I knew it, my last 27 yrs, known as Jonie, has changed. The culprit : BG...

It was a dark and not-stormy night.. the sun just set, the wind blowing strong (well, it was in singapore anyway) I just got back from a swimming session, all wet and aching at the time.. the room was dark, and quiet.. I went in.. the laptop was just sitting on my bed, ready to be activated. The screen turn brigth as i started it.. and the connection came on. "Internet connected," it says.. and Messenger auto-connects.. seconds turn into minutes turn into more minutes.. and Beat came on... Man, havent seen her in a while. Wonder how she was... With the sensitive touchpad... i double clicked her nick on the screen... and typed... casually... with no fear....

"yo beat's"......

more quiet seconds ensued...

the sweat now lining my fore head....




"yo joets....." she replied.....

with that... and ringing in my ears...

I got a new name..

Joets....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope...I'll stick with 'Jo'.

I don't really care what the suffix is :P

Bea said...

too late ivy....she really wants to be stuck with joets...hahahah...

eh jo..ets, i almost typed 'joats' for my reply on msn, u know...XP