Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rumblings in the heart... restless in the mind...

I'm scared. I'm trying to smile, but I really am. I've done so many things before, but I'm scared of this "little" endeavour of mine. I have nothing prepared for this, except that it's something that I really want to do. I think my mum knows me better when I have an idea or something in mind, it stays there till I've had enuff of it or I've completed it. My arms still ache from the climbs in KL over the weekend, my eyes are still red from lack of sleep, but my mind is racing to figure it all out. Hmm... I got my work to do, and my studies to complete too. My mum is gonna complain that I don't go back much.. Hmm.. *dead*

But then again, when I think of it, I'm all excited, and a little grin appears...

No comments: