Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Progress so far.. and time to move on....

Things are moving fast for me nowadays, and its starting to remind me of the days of yesteryears in Houseman year where Murphy's Law prevails and any rests at all were precious (I remember feeling ultimately helpless at many points in that year yet it's something we all go through as part of our training).. those were the good ole days...

Also, studies started already, and even with only 2 modules, I spent hours on them, pouring over all the notes to read, lectures to listen to, assignments to finish; it seems like it never ends. Then, I got to wrap up work before the Nov change of posting.. which is not that much considering that the CGH is quite quiet right now, since CPOE has been implemented already. Travel and sports still take priority though, with all my remaining few races to finish up with... and well, I've always made it a point to have a life. But still, my feelings remain unsettled of what the future holds..

I know for sure, I will miss my current colleagues at CGH and Singhealth and Serangoon North; after all, I've been there for a year and a half already. I feel that it's now a good time for me to move on and explore the other aspects of my job, and see where that takes me. I'm scared, yet excited and the aspect of going to a new place, meeting fresh new faces , rejoining other old colleagues sounds like another interesting phase in my life. A phase which I know will be hard,
but which I also know I can tackle it and come out alive...

Sometimes I wonder how it felt like when my friends changed jobs... and now I get the front row seat of it all..

As a final note.. to all my soon to be ex-colleagues... I love y'all.. TQ for making my time in MI SHS a miserable Hell.. haha.. jes jk.. actually....

---->TQ for all the memories :)

Yours truly,
Jonie

PS Keng Hwang arr... I really wanna see u order ur special drink.. hahahah


No comments: